One-Time Purchase or Subscribe & Save?
Manage or cancel your subscription online at anytime!
We'll only charge you when your order ships.
4-Pack + 2 Hanging HooksCan’t decide between sweet and sour? We got your back. This reusable paper towel combo is the best of both worlds. Sweet, pink, and oh-so-cute papayas, paired with tangy, bright yellow lemons, sure to liven up any kitchen or bathroom.
- One cloth replaces 17 rolls of regular paper towel. Seven👏 teen👏 rolls👏
- They're all natural, anti-bacterial AND compostable. A triple threat!
- Secret talent: absorbs 20x its own weight in liquid.
- Simply wet to soften and clean any surface.
- Rinse after use, hang to dry, and pat yourself on the back for being a reusable superhero!
- A good old fashioned hand-wash.
- Plop em in your washing machine + air dry.
- Put them on the top rack of your dishwasher.
- You bet! They can be used with water alone, but are also compatible with any cleaning product or spray you normally use.
- Over 50,000 trees are cut down every day for single-use paper towels.
- As they decompose, they release methane gas - a leading cause of global warming.
- Ready to make the switch? We gotchu!
I thought I’d give these a try, not really expecting anything way over the top as they just reminded me of the old kitchen reusable towels we used to use waaaaay back-but I must say, these really do make clean ups easier, they really do wash out, they don’t stink😂and I like that they come with hooks to put them in a an easily accessible place! Now, if I could just train the rest of the fam!😂
I’m a few weeks in and absolutely love my reusable paper towels. Going greener and reducing waste is super important to me, but also having something that does the job matters. This product fulfills both for me!
These work great! I am so happy to have found something to help reduce my use of paper in the kitchen. Will be ordering on repeat.
This is my second purchase. I love the product. Really have stopped buying paper towels. I use them for everything, although it takes a minute to get used to not having paper towers. Long term SO worth it! Love them