Make a Smoothie
One-Time Purchase or Subscribe & Save?
Manage or cancel your subscription online at anytime!
We'll only charge you when your order ships.
4-Pack + 2 Hanging Hooks
Every make a Papaya smoothie and clean up with a Papaya paper towel? Now you can.
- One cloth replaces 17 rolls of regular paper towel. Seven👏 teen👏 rolls👏
- They're all natural, anti-bacterial AND compostable. A triple threat!
- Secret talent: absorbs 20x its own weight in liquid.
How to Use:
- Simply wet to soften and clean any surface.
- Rinse after use, hang to dry, and pat yourself on the back for being a reusable superhero!
3 ways to wash your paper towels:
- A good old fashioned hand-wash.
- Plop em in your washing machine + air dry.
- Put them on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Can they be used with cleaning products?
- You bet! They can be used with water alone, but are also compatible with any cleaning product or spray you normally use.
Eco Facts 🌱
- Over 50,000 trees are cut down every day for single-use paper towels.
- As they decompose, they release methane gas - a leading cause of global warming.
- Ready to make the switch? We gotchu!
I love my new Papaya Reusables! They are amazing quality and have super cute patterns. The hook is so great for easy storage. I love that I am helping reduce waste when I use these instead of paper towels
Or maybe just doing our part by using these sturdy reusable paper towels. They really are sturdy and the hook for drying is perfect. I love everything about them including the bright colors
I love my Papaya reusables! I gifted some to my Mom and Mother-in-law for Mother's Day and I think they'll love them too. I've only used one so far for the past 2 weeks and it has held up well in the kitchen and still doesn't smell. My favorite buy in 2021 for sure.
Love them! They work very well, cleaning just about anything. And the cute designs sure make cleaning more fun! Will be purchasing more in the future!!
I absolutely love these. I use them all day long, and they continue to clean and come clean when washed!
I have one in every room in the house! I especially love it in the bathrooms. There’s always hair and dust in the sink and I hate cleaning it with regular paper towel because I feel like it just pushes the dirt around so I end up splashing water everywhere trying to rinse it but the papaya paper towel cleans it in seconds!
Bold Lip Bouquet