Citrus and the City
One-Time Purchase or Subscribe & Save?
Manage or cancel your subscription online at anytime!
We'll only charge you when your order ships.
4-Pack + 2 Hanging Hooks
These reusable paper towels are total Carries. With one design that’ll have you feeling like a city-goer grabbing breaky on a quaint cobblestone street, paired with a fresh squeeze of yellow lemon on the other, it's the chic eco-friendly duo you’ve been waiting for.
- One cloth replaces 17 rolls of regular paper towel. Seven👏 teen👏 rolls👏
- They're all natural, anti-bacterial AND compostable. A triple threat!
- Secret talent: absorbs 20x its own weight in liquid.
How to Use:
- Simply wet to soften and clean any surface.
- Rinse after use, hang to dry, and pat yourself on the back for being a reusable superhero!
3 ways to wash your paper towels:
- A good old fashioned hand-wash.
- Plop em in your washing machine + air dry.
- Put them on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Can they be used with cleaning products?
- You bet! They can be used with water alone, but are also compatible with any cleaning product or spray you normally use.
Eco Facts 🌱
- Over 50,000 trees are cut down every day for single-use paper towels.
- As they decompose, they release methane gas - a leading cause of global warming.
- Ready to make the switch? We gotchu!
I love it. I use it for spills so like 85 times a day. Sometimes with cleaner, sometimes just wet, and it’s so efficient. Durable, does the whole job, and never smells! It really is amazing. Every time I use it, visions of paper towels I’m NOT using dance in my head.
I’m 2 weeks in with my papaya towels and the sponge that I happened to open the day before I got my towels smells even though I used it only a couple times. I’ve used my papaya to wash dishes every day, including to scrub cooking grease. After each use the towel looks clean again and dries with no scent!!
Love the convenience and re-usability of this product! Always easy access and does the job well😁
These are exactly what I was hoping for—they're durable, easy to clean between uses and I love that we're saving so much waste in paper towels. (and bonus: they're cute!)