One-Time Purchase or Subscribe & Save?
Manage or cancel your subscription online at anytime!
We'll only charge you when your order ships.
2-Pack + Hanging Hook
Fun to look at and even more fun to say - this Mod Papayas design is IT! An excellent source of vitamin CLEAN, these pink, yellow and orange reusable paper towels are ready to clean mess after mess after mess.
- One cloth replaces 17 rolls of regular paper towel. Seven👏 teen👏 rolls👏
- They're all natural, anti-bacterial AND compostable. A triple threat!
- Secret talent: absorbs 20x its own weight in liquid.
How to Use:
- Simply wet to soften and clean any surface.
- Rinse after use, hang to dry, and pat yourself on the back for being a reusable superhero!
3 ways to wash your paper towels:
- A good old fashioned hand-wash.
- Plop em in your washing machine + air dry.
- Put them on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Can they be used with cleaning products?
- You bet! They can be used with water alone, but are also compatible with any cleaning product or spray you normally use.
Eco Facts 🌱
- Over 50,000 trees are cut down every day for single-use paper towels.
- As they decompose, they release methane gas - a leading cause of global warming.
- Ready to make the switch? We gotchu!
I thought I’d give these a try, not really expecting anything way over the top as they just reminded me of the old kitchen reusable towels we used to use waaaaay back-but I must say, these really do make clean ups easier, they really do wash out, they don’t stink😂and I like that they come with hooks to put them in a an easily accessible place! Now, if I could just train the rest of the fam!😂
I’m a few weeks in and absolutely love my reusable paper towels. Going greener and reducing waste is super important to me, but also having something that does the job matters. This product fulfills both for me!
These work great! I am so happy to have found something to help reduce my use of paper in the kitchen. Will be ordering on repeat.
This is my second purchase. I love the product. Really have stopped buying paper towels. I use them for everything, although it takes a minute to get used to not having paper towers. Long term SO worth it! Love them